"Error load data from file" when installing dummy data.
In case you get "Error load data from..." messages when installing dummy data, this means that the import from external files is not allowed on the server.
Please enable allow_url_fopen on the server using one of the following methods:
1) edit .htaccess file and add line:
php_value allow_url_fopen On
2) edit php.ini file and add line:
allow_url_fopen = On;
3) Contact your hosting provider.
In case you still have any issues, please provide your website details in the support ticket:
1) website url and Wordpress username/password
2) FTP details: FTP hostname, username and password
3) Direct link to PHPMyadmin tool (or your hosting Cpanel credentials).